For the Mallorca Bike Camp in March we will be teaming up with InfoCrank® to bring you unbeatable access to power meter training. There will be evening seminars, the use of an InfoCrank® on your own bike*, tips and advice from Bryan Taylor of InfoCrank®, fun competitions and the chance to get special discounts on InfoCrank® power meters.
* subject to availability on a first come basis
Anyone on the Andy Cook Mallorca Bike Camp can join in.
If you are going out to Mallorca with us between 3rd and 17th March then you can get involved. If you already have a power meter but want to get more from your power data, or if you have never ridden with a power meter and are interested to find out what you might have been missing, then you are welcome to come along to the evening talks and Q&A. It’s open to all and it’s up to you how much you want to do, there will be no tests just a relaxed talk with the chance to ask all the questions you like. Bryan Taylor from InfoCrank® will be around all week for you to chat to.
There are three options:
- Bring your own Bike and InfoCrank® and take the opportunity to get more from your riding.
- Test an InfoCrank® for the duration of your Mallorca Bike Camp. Our team will help you fit it and get started. All you need to do is contact us using the form at the bottom of this page and we will get your bike details and arrange for one of our loan kits. We are limited on the number of InfoCrank® we will have available so get your request in NOW!
- Purchase an InfoCrank® now at a special 15% discount via Andy Cook Cycling. Just send your request via the form at the bottom of the page and we’ll contact you to arrange your order and delivery out to Mallorca so that it’s waiting for you.
You need to get a move on:
If you would like to borrow an InfoCrank® for the Mallorca Bike camp we need to have your details no later than 12th February 2018.
- Seminars – We plan to have 1 evening seminar each week of the Bike Camp. They will be relaxed meetings near the beginning of each week with lots of opportunity to ask questions of our experts and other riders who use power as part of their training. There may then be another chance to get together later in each week for those who have been using the cranks and have any questions for Bryan.
- Learn perfect pacing out on the road – Andy Cook and his team of ride leaders know how to pace our various groups but this is a chance to learn how a power meter can help you set your perfect pace to meet your objective when you get home.
- Fun competitions – We are planning a few fun challenges during the week. They will be based on your own objectives and aimed at helping you learn a bit more about using power measurement to your advantage.
Don’t forget, it’s your bike holiday so you can get involved as much or a little as you like.