Mallorca 312 2020
Camp Dates:-April 2020
With just 20 places on this package, each participant can be assured that they will benefit from the support, help and knowledge of a dedicated team of professional and qualified Camp Hosts – each of whom have many years’ worth of cycling experience. Our clients are guaranteed their own support vehicle and private pit stops on the route – meaning the crowds and queues of the event feed stations can be avoided, and spare kit, clothes and nutrition can be carried for each clients’ convenience and comfort. For those who want them, we can offer gentle, guided warm-up and wind-down rides during the days before and after the event itself – or our Camp Hosts can simply give advice on good routes and coffee stops if you’d rather cycle un-guided.
Joining us for five days gives you time to prepare properly and relax in the beautiful surroundings of the island, enjoy the excellent facilities on offer at the resort (state-of-the-art spa, indoor and outdoor pools, the Nature Reserve and seafront which are literally on the doorstep…) and soak up the atmosphere of this cycling mecca as it prepares for one of its biggest events.
Do you love cycling?
Do you fancy taking part in one of Europe’s biggest and best non-competitive cycling events?
Are you looking for the perfect way to spend a long weekend on a beautiful sunny island?
Does the sound of a small, select and exclusive group of like-minded individuals sound appealing?
If the answer is yes, then the Andy Cook Cycling Mallorca 312 Package is for you!
- Arrive into Palma Airport around lunchtime/early afternoon to meet the ACC team and your private transfer, (time of transfers TBC).
- Check in with the friendly and efficient hotel staff with whom Andy Cook Cycling have a very happy relationship – nothing is too much trouble for them.
- Get settled, unpack your bike and go for a spin, or just relax in one of the resort’s bars.
- Gather for a 6.30pm briefing where you can meet the whole ACC team, chat to your fellow riders and get advice and tips from our experts.
- Dinner in one of the two excellent restaurants to fuel up for the coming days.
- After a nutritious and delicious breakfast, meet outside the hotel reception around mid-morning for a gentle bike ride round the lanes, ending up at the Event Registration Village where you can sign on, collect your race pack and then peruse the bike shops and immerse yourself in the pre-race excitement and atmosphere.
- A free afternoon to prepare for the following day’s event – keep those legs spinning, relax by the pool, use the gym, or sit in the bar – before a 6.30 briefing for last minute support and advice from the ACC team, dinner and an early night.
- Make sure your bike is ready for the day ahead – our team will be on hand to help with any last minute tweaks so you don’t miss the start in the morning!
- A special early breakfast will be provided for riders on our 312 package, to fuel you up for the day ahead. We will meet outside the reception ready to ride just before 6am and this is when you can put your kit, spare clothing and any nutritional supplies you wish to bring into the support vehicle.
- Ride to the start of the event (just 5 miles from the resort) as a group for some last-minute morale boosting and advice sharing!
- During the event, riders on our package can look forward to additional private pit stops to re-fuel, fill up water bottles and pick up or drop off any extra clothing.
- A celebratory meal will be held back at the resort from 8.30pm onwards for all our riders. We will make sure the resort keep dinner open for those of you who want to take the day at a more leisurely pace!
- After a lie-in and a long breakfast, there will be a leisurely ride to one of the many beautiful parts of the island – stopping for coffee and lunch on the way. We will tailor this to the needs of our clients on the day and everyone is welcome but no-one is forced to join in.
- There will be no need for an official briefing in the evening, but it may be that everyone eats together on this evening at the resort to fully contemplate and discuss the event, and congratulate their fellow riders!
- Our private return transfer will leave the hotel for the flights to England (time TBC), so you still have time to relax in the excellent hotel facilities before heading home.
2018 prices frozen! Book now!
5 days, 4 nights 4* resort – single occupancy – £775
5 days, 4 nights 4* resort – two sharing – £700
***We can also offer a special price to those of you who wish to bring along a partner who does not wish to take part in the 312 – together you can enjoy the resort facilities, the stunning scenery and the cycling-friendly lanes if you wish and, on the event-day itself, your partner can see you on your way and cheer you on along the route. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information***
Included in the price:
- Entry into either the 312, 225 or 167 routes
- Half-board accommodation at the comfortable, stylish and highly-renowned PortBlue Club Pollentia Resort & Spa
- Private airport transfers to and from Palma for you, your luggage and your bike*
- A special early pre-race breakfast
- Access to Andy Cook Cycling’s highly-experienced team members knowledge of cycling and the island of Mallorca
- Private pit stops along the route with water provided
- A dedicated support vehicle to carry personal kit and nutrition which will stay as close to the route as possible at all times and will meet riders at the private pit stops
- The usual high-standard of professionalism and enjoyment that our clients have come to expect from Andy Cook Cycling Camps – after 25+ years of running these in Mallorca, our reputation is one of quality, excellence and value.
*We will be providing one private transfer each way for our clients, according to the flight times available. However they could change depending on actual flights booked. We will of course try to accommodate as many of our clients as we can when arranging these transfers.
We’ll let you know what you need in good time – for details please ask.